There are several ways to volunteer at Tri City Union Gospel Mission
- Food Pantry Help (organizing & rotating food)
- Women's Clothing Room (sorting, sizing,organizing)
- Serving Meals (lunch or dinner)
- Community Food Box Assembly (Wednesday evenings)
- Fixing things around the mission (building repairs,
- painting, etc)
- Clerical needs in the office
- Janitorial services
- ... and many more opportunities
Thanksgiving Volunteer Opportunities are Full
Thanks to all of you interested in volunteering for Thanksgiving, but all volunteer opportunites are full.
We still have many other volunteer opportunites so if you are still interested please click the link below that says, "Volunteer Opportunites"
It's easy to get started volunteering at Tri-City Union Gospel Mission. Simply fill out a volunteer application. The enrollment process will usually take 2 to 5 business days after you submit the completed form. Once you've been cleared to volunteer, you will receive a phone call and or confirmation email from the TCUGM volunteer coordinator. If you prefer to use a hard copy application form, call our office at (509)547-2112 and we will mail one to you.
Volunteer Quick Links
More ways to Get Involved