There are several ways to volunteer at Tri City Union Gospel Mission
- Food Pantry Help (organizing & rotating food)
- Women's Clothing Room (sorting, sizing,organizing)
- Serving Meals (lunch or dinner)
- Community Food Box Assembly (Wednesday evenings)
- Fixing things around the mission (building repairs,
- painting, etc)
- Clerical needs in the office
- Janitorial services
- ... and many more opportunities
It's easy to get started volunteering at Tri-City Union Gospel Mission. Simply fill out a volunteer application. The enrollment process will usually take 2 to 5 business days after you submit the completed form. Once you've been cleared to volunteer, you will receive a phone call and or confirmation email from the TCUGM volunteer coordinator. If you prefer to use a hard copy application form, call our office at (509)547-2112 ext 0 and we will mail one to you. For Nursing volunteers please fill out the Nursing application in the link below and you will be contacted by Grace Clinic.
All Thanksgiving & Christmas Banquet Volunteer positions are full. Please be sure to check out our other available volunteer opportunities at the link below.