There are several ways to volunteer at Tri City Union Gospel Mission
- Food Pantry Help (organizing & rotating food)
- Women's Clothing Room (sorting, sizing,organizing)
- Serving Meals (lunch or dinner)
- Community Food Box Assembly (Wednesday evenings)
- Fixing things around the mission (building repairs,
- painting, etc)
- Clerical needs in the office
- Janitorial services
- ... and many more opportunities
It's easy to get started volunteering at Tri-City Union Gospel Mission. Simply fill out a volunteer application. The enrollment process will usually take 2 to 5 business days after you submit the completed form. Once you've been cleared to volunteer, you will receive a phone call and or confirmation email from the TCUGM volunteer coordinator. If you prefer to use a hard copy application form, call our office at (509)547-2112 and we will mail one to you.
All Thanksgiving and Christmas Volunteer positions or opportunities are full.
We encourage those willing to serve to consider coming back in the new year to see where you can volunteer.
Volunteer Quick Links
More ways to Get Involved